There’s been a lot of talk about zombies recently. What with the Halloween RPGing game, board games with friends, discussions amongst colleagues and of course Facebook comments about potential invasions (I’ve decided that the South of the country has been compromised already).
So, here’s a quick guide to spotting a zombie (thanks to Max Brooks’ Zombie Survival Guide):
- Lack of emotion and facial expression
- No need to sleep
- Does not feel or react to pain
- Does not breathe
- Can continue even after sustaining injury
- Speed and movement should be impaired due to atrophy
- Weakened limbs
- Poor hearing and vision
- Smell – first of poor hygiene and then of decay
- Pale skin
I’ve noticed that a lot of my friends fit many of these criteria already. This is undoubtedly cause for concern. Expect another post soon about how to survive a zombie apocalypse, if I write it in time that is..